Query Output Options
- Graphical Plot: Matched records are plotted as a function of
time for the parameter(s) requested. The image file is in PNG format.
- Text Table: Matched records are streamed to the screen.
- Statistics Only: Only the statistics for the time period and
parameters available are streamed to the screen. Statistical parameters
- Curve No: The number of the curve corresponds to the
order of the parameter selected.
- No Values: The number values counted for the time
- Total Value: The sum of all the values for the time
- Mean Value: The mean or average of all the values for
the time period selected.
- Minimum Value: The minimum value found for the time
- Maximum Value: The maximum value found for the time
- CSV Format File: Each record matched is written to a file
with each field delimited with double-quotes. Fields are separated
with a comma. This file can be directly imported or read into
other programs such as, StarOffice's calc, Microsoft
Excel, or other spreadsheets that support CSV format
recognition.CAVEOT: By default, your spreadsheet may be
set to a default limit of about 32,000 rows. Your query may
produce a file much larger than this limit. Check the time period
to see if your data has been truncated. If it has, increase the
limit for the number of rows allowable or generate seperate files.
- Text Format File: Identical to the Text Table option
except that output is written first to a text file with a .txt
extension and the file is made available to be downloaded.